TRANSLATIONS I am excited to announce my monographTRANSLATIONS that will be published this Fall withAint-Bad.The book features two of my series,//_PATHandEmergence, and a wonderful introduction by Jonathan Blaustein – we're all incredibly proud of the book that we have produced. We do however need a little help to bring the book to press for Fall of 2016 release, so we have gone the route ofKickstarter. Please consider making a donation, there are tons of great rewards avalible to supporters in addition to the pre-sale of books to guarentee yourself a copy from this small edition of 450 that are each signed and hand numbered. Or if you can't make a donation right now, consider sharing the link with your friends, family, and social networks. Thank you so much for your continued support.
- Hard cover wrapped with a soft off white linen cloth, a tipped in print on the cover, metallic silver debossed foil stamp, and light blue end pages whose color matches repeated design features throughout the publication.
- 38 color plates, featured in 96 pages, with the dimensions of the book measuring 8.5"x10”.
- Printed in a small edition of 450, each signed and hand numbered.
- Introduction Essay by New York Times Lens Blog contributor Jonathan Blaustein.
- Beautiful minimal design to compliment the vibrant and complex compositions featured in the publication.
- Offset printed on 180gsm Matte, 4/4 throughout + Gloss Spot Varnish